We are looking for receptionists (m/f/d) in full-time with immediate effect or by arrangement.
Who we are:
Our havenhostel Cuxhaven is a 3-star superior hotel and offers 99 modern equipped rooms in different categories, a lounge and breakfast area with bar and an event level with roof terrace. Our motto is "The climate is right - a home for all" - so individual travellers, business people, couples, families, students and groups all stay under one roof. Our aim is to combine a contemporary and welcoming hotel standard with the open-mindedness and friendliness of a hostel with fair prices.
Your future tasks with us:
- Acceptance, processing and control of reservations (individual and group reservations)
- Create reservation and event offers
- Advice, check-in and check-out of our guests
- Processing of bookings via portals and tour operators
- Close cooperation with the other departments in the house
You inspire us with that:
- Completed training in the hotel industry desirable, but not required
- First experience at the reception or in the hotel industry
- Positive charisma, communication skills and fun in dealing with our guests
- Independent, performance- and team-oriented way of working
- Knowledge of common Office programs, initial experience with hotel management systems an advantage
What we offer:
- A permanent position (no seasonal contracts!)
- A varied and modern workplace in a young, dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Open communication and many opportunities to contribute your own ideas and experience
- A performance-related and punctual payment
- Attractive employee rates at our other hotels
Did we spark your interest? Then we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us on 04721/6670-0.